Just the tonic :)

kippaxoldboy

So, last Monday I was in hospital having major abdominal surgery. The operation was a success and I was able to get a radio signal to listen to the Shalke game. Due to the drugs, lack os sleep and noisy visitors I didn`t catch it all but the result was a real boost.
By cup final day I was still exhausted and in pain but I managed to get the rags/dipper game on the hospital tv as well as the final.
Well pleased with the red shite drawer and although it wasn`t the best game I ever saw the final was a top, top result! I never felt we would lose it :)
Back at home now and looking forward to getting fit and healthy and also looking forward to more tonics. Cheers blues!

So, last Monday I was in hospital having major abdominal surgery. The operation was a success and I was able to get a radio signal to listen to the Shalke game. Due to the drugs, lack os sleep and noisy visitors I didn`t catch it all but the result was a real boost.
By cup final day I was still exhausted and in pain but I managed to get the rags/dipper game on the hospital tv as well as the final.
Well pleased with the red shite drawer and although it wasn`t the best game I ever saw the final was a top, top result! I never felt we would lose it :)
Back at home now and looking forward to getting fit and healthy and also looking forward to more tonics. Cheers blues!
Just think if you done Newport, Schalke and Wembley you’d probably need a
new liver :-) glad your on the mind

Get well soon Blue.

All the best mate, speedy recovery, is there a night nurse ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.