Just to remind everyone

forevermancity

a) were all city fans and we ALL want the best for city

b) its only 6th Jan, chill out guys, Hughes knows that this is the only month for him to save his job, we will sign players, and the right ones at that.

No he will be sacked tomorrow and then later in the day we will sign Mourinho, Kaka and David Villa and then we will be relegated.

Gary Cooke told me so.

Dobsy87 said:
No he will be sacked tomorrow and then later in the day we will sign Mourinho, Kaka and David Villa and then we will be relegated.

Gary Cooke told me so.

In a bar, whilst having a pint with sheik mansour?

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Dobsy87 said:

Gary Cooke told me so.

Nah they were doing shots before Sheik Mansour told Cooke the place was a sausage fest and to move on to a stripclub for some champagne and some "how you say...TOP..BIRDS?" then Cooke was like "Sound mate sound"

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Dobsy87 said:

Gary Cooke told me so.

And Michael Johnson ??

forevercity said:
a) were all city fans and we ALL want the best for city

b) its only 6th Jan, chill out guys, Hughes knows that this is the only month for him to save his job, we will sign players, and the right ones at that.

100% Correct - Signings will come.

People need to be patient and remember the problem is the senior players, not Hughes.

He will turn this club around, given time.

Agree 100% there are some sensible, non panic Stricken, pragmatic City fans about thank god.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.