just took the kids to old trafford

unsworthblue

for a laugh,was on my way home from Stretford so said to the kids "lets go and have a giggle outside old trafford",the kids put on their City scarfs outside the stadium and posed for pictures,i just waved my scarf around in front of some tourists and shouted 'city',next thing we are being interviewed on French tv,all in all a mad saturday morning!

they asked me why i had come to Old Trafford i said i wanted to show my kids how the other half lived and asked if i thought it was time for City to overtake United,you can imagine the answer i gave,they even asked what team i support? being draped in City scarfs was abit of a giveaway

My missus is a red and when she wanted to by some Xmas presents from their shop, I reversed the car in so my little lad didn't have to look at the shit hole! Made her keep the bags out of sight of him as well! Obviously when we got to our shop things were slightly different

My late grandad told me a story that he and his 3 sons, after one of them got a car, always travelled to Old Trafford before an away game to take a piss up the wall of the Stretford End.......................!!!

Why would anyone purposely want to go near that shitehole unless City are playing there. I've refused to go to concerts & events at the place. It makes my skin crawl.

When I do have to go within eyesight of it I have to immediately spit on the floor, then it feels like something is crawling over my skin and I feel like I need a wash.

Keep your kids away from the place mate, they might catch germs.

Haha, brilliant stuff mate.
Did you use the phrase 'merde rouge'?.
And how did you make it out alive without encountering the Motherless In-Breeds? Or were they all indoors plotting another 'meet' at Shrek's castle to threaten him again?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.