Just trying out the ignore option

All part of the fun,be shit without a bit of controversy every now and then,or should I say everyday

I bite easy but will stand my ground,but at end of day I always take on board we are all blues (mostly I think) and therefore laugh and smile after arguing for a bit

But the main one I argue with the most,probably fucking hates my guts,but it’s reet

I never press the ignore button even all the rags and scousers on here and there is quite a few. ;)

All part of the fun,be shit without a bit of controversy every now and then,or should I say everyday

I bite easy but will stand my ground,but at end of day I always take on board we are all blues (mostly I think) and therefore laugh and smile after arguing for a bit

But the main one I argue with the most,probably fucking hates my guts,but it’s reet

I put him and the other little ball licker that hangs out of his arse (or should I say ass) like a peanut on a turd on ignore earlier this week and the forum is far more enjoyable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.