just watched

salford blue 62

the 1-6 yet again,i think now it is finally sinking in how fucking good that day was.not only the way we played and the goals we scored,and should have scored (10!)also the reaction of their glory hunting twats ,faces that they KNOW what the next 20-100 years are going to be like.

It's the best game I've ever been to & probably one of the best days of my life.

Take it!

citykev28,i know mate,but been starved of the boys for two weeks,cant wait for saturday.also i think the whisky(s) are getting me in the mood even more!

Watched it again Tuesday night she was out shite on telly the bit what gets me is after 1st goal Ginger haired red in crowd trying to get United chant going when all round him seemed to have guessed the game was up and the good times had come to an end, just can't help smiling.

Watched again this morning too. Weird!

Was such a sublime performance that as said could really have been more. What i enjoyed also was the game showing just how shite their defence is without Vidic, all the rags down here refuse to believe it so it was great to see Wio torn apart.

salford blue 62 said:
citykev28,i know mate,but been starved of the boys for two weeks,cant wait for saturday.also i think the whisky(s) are getting me in the mood even more!

ha ha, my 4 year old has been ill all week and threw up earlier so i put it on to cheer him up. within minutes he had a beaming smile on his face for the first time since sunday when mario rattled the net.

Downloaded the full Sky coverage (cheers Shady!) and have lost count of the number of times I've watched it again. Miles better than anything (well, most things) on Elephant tube, according to my mate!

i've seen it 3 times now, and it can always turn a bad day upside down.
thank you, mr.mansour and mr.mancini and of course all the players for making my life better. keep it up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.