Just when you think theres a light at the tunnels end.

We wont have that after a hard Brexit. Ta ra to stuff like that.

That will not be a good thing. If only this distance regulation covered package holidays we would be laughing. Even when the goods arrive we have 14 days to send them back at our own cost unless specifically mentioned. We can also refuse delivery too at a no cost but why would we do that after a 14 week wait. Swine flu maybe ?

They will need to. They have created an environment that puts the whole world at risk. Things will need to change or we are in for this often which cant he done, so China will literally need to clean up their act. They arent alone, other countries have similar markets and they need sorted too.
Youre right, but the effort to stop the chinese using rhino horn or tigers penis has been going a long time with no effect. My daughter currently lives in Hanoi: she says wet markets going strong there. I can't see the chinese caring too much about this to junk culture. Pangolin for tea, anyone?

Youre right, but the effort to stop the chinese using rhino horn or tigers penis has been going a long time with no effect. My daughter currently lives in Hanoi: she says wet markets going strong there. I can't see the chinese caring too much about this to junk culture. Pangolin for tea, anyone?

Money talks. Everybody should be emailing their MP to remand they get their finger out now. We cant wait and we never had this disaster before. I somehow think trillions in cost a few million dead because they are fucking clatty bastards, putting everyone at risk is not on. The problem we have is Blustering Boris needs a trade deal to try and mitigate the economic car crash Brexit will be on top of this crisis. So he will.do fuck all, as per.

Money talks. Everybody should be emailing their MP to remand they get their finger out now. We cant wait and we never had this disaster before. I somehow think trillions in cost a few million dead because they are fucking clatty bastards, putting everyone at risk is not on. The problem we have is Blustering Boris needs a trade deal to try and mitigate the economic car crash Brexit will be on top of this crisis. So he will.do fuck all, as per.
Money....oh yes that trumps all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.