Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse..

if the magnetic field has flipped does it mean the earth orbital path will change around the sun ? i was up all night and could not sleep thinking about why the earth spins and it stays on the same path and how water and gravity sticks things to the planet and why they don't fly off

also why does humans have this thing of wanting leaving the planet in hope of life on another planet ??? because we don't know how to look after earth or fully understand the game we are playing

You have a good point.
I do have a clockwork charger for the phone - a wonderful gadget. Not that you'd be able to all anyone as most phones an phone networks would be would be fried. Most games would work though.
As to the computer well that only works when the power comes back, but my data (mainly pictures) should be safe in the meantime if the cloud backup fails.

I think "preppers" keep CB and HAM radio's safe. Also a good old FM radio to at least hear emergency transmissions.

We keep some CD's and memory stick in our metal fire safe with our photos on. Every now and then we also get some printed.
This was after having a close shave with the firm Cryptonite wiping everybody's data/photo back ups. Luckily we had them all on a back up HDD.

We are looking to invest with in a walk in safe. This is to store our valuable toilet paper mountain in!

3rkkzu.jpg

if the magnetic field has flipped does it mean the earth orbital path will change around the sun ? i was up all night and could not sleep thinking about why the earth spins and it stays on the same path and how water and gravity sticks things to the planet and why they don't fly off

also why does humans have this thing of wanting leaving the planet in hope of life on another planet ??? because we don't know how to look after earth or fully understand the game we are playing
The magnetic field flip which happens regularly won’t affect the orbital path in the slightest.
It won’t half mess up gps though.

The magnetic field flip which happens regularly won’t affect the orbital path in the slightest.
Will it mean that when Iplug the polar gps watch into my pc to 'relive my ride/run' it will show me trotting across the australian desert instead of the local parkrun?

you see i don't get that ?? the magnetic field must be a part of the earth orbital path. because the spinning of the planet that keeps the path on the same lines ?? the earth does move because of magnetic field flips. but the sun stays in place in space because we rotate around the sun and it does not move ? but the earth can get closer to the sun if things like a magnetic flip effects the earth place on the orbital path to the sun

i think it does and am 100% on this. it must effect the earths path because if you take a metal a spinning ball and move a magnet close to it ? then it will change path it takes ? and if you use a spinning magnet and use a negative magnet it will also push the magnet the other way. so why does it not effect earth path ???

The orbital path shouldn't change that's based on gravity @66,616 mph.
If the Earth flipped it would happen slowly but only if the liquid iron nickel core of the planet quickly flipped and that is not considered possible with the current theory as to how our Earth generates a magnetic field.
We know a lot less about the core than we do about the rest of the universe.

Last edited:
you see i don't get that ?? the magnetic field must be a part of the earth orbital path. because the spinning of the planet that keeps the path on the same lines ?? the earth does move because of magnetic field flips. but the sun stays in place in space because we rotate around the sun and it does not move ? but the earth can get closer to the sun if things like a magnetic flip effects the earth place on the orbital path to the sun

i think it does and am 100% on this. it must effect the earths path because if you take a metal a spinning ball and move a magnet close to it ? then it will change path it takes ? and if you use a spinning magnet and use a negative magnet it will also push the magnet the other way. so why does it not effect earth path ???
As far as I am concerned that is mindless gibberish.

The orbital path shouldn't change that's based on gravity @66,616 mph.
If the Earth flipped it would happen slowly but only if the liquid iron nickel core of the planet quickly flipped and that is not considered possible with the current theory as to how our Earth generates a magnetic field.
We know a lot less about the core than we do about the rest of the universe.

the magnetic field is possibly the biggest reason why changes to the earth have happened. the meteorite impact that killed off the dinosaurs would have changed the magnetic field and that's why earth changed and dinosaurs died. all a theory that will never really be understood. like laws of physics and strange twist that really should not happen be do all the time

I’ve eaten grasshoppers, which are locusts before their wings fully develop and they change their personality into metal swarming creatures. They’re nice. Lots of insects are supposed to be nice.

We already eat sea insects like prawns and crabs (I know they’re not insects but they’re more closely related to insects than they are fish), don’t know why we don’t eat more insects.
Exactly. They eat the crops and turn it into protein. Humans eat the protein. We do it with cows and sheep. It really is that simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.