Justin Edinburgh RIP

Anyone with any symptoms like pins and needles, feeling the heart beating a little fast or missing a beat and any kind of chest pain should go to the Docs to get it checked. I’ve been on meds for 30 years now after my heart started to beat irregularly, you are not wasting the Docs time.

RIP, condolences to Justin’s family.

Pins and needles! I get those regularly in hands.

Yet I been doctors recently for a few things like bad hip, thyroid nodule and no mention of anything despite me telling them.

They have done blood pressure etc.

I am also 49

Pins and needles! I get those regularly in hands.

Yet I been doctors recently for a few things like bad hip, thyroid nodule and no mention of anything despite me telling them.

They have done blood pressure etc.

I am also 49
I think it’s more serious if it’s in the left arm, a blood pressure test is a good indicator that you are ok. The doctor who I see told me many years ago they can do all the tests in the world but they still can’t predict a heart attack, however they can look for danger signs and prescribe accordingly. High blood pressure, high cholesterol, irregular heart beat, diabetes and chest pain are all danger signs but all of them can be dealt with by medication, change of diet, lifestyle adjustments and even gentle exercise.

When he was in the Spurs side in 1991 I styled my hair on his, a weird first style icon admittedly. No age, RIP

I liked his hair too. I clearly remember I had his Premier League sticker from 93/94... looked a lad. Also remember he was sent off in a league cup final after Robbie Savage took a dive. Strange how some players leave a mark when you’re a kid. RIP

RIP, apart from being a Spurs player, i have no real knowledge of him, but he seemed a sound bloke. No age to go , thoughts are with family and friends. A massive shock for Orient fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.