Justin Ferizaj

leighton

There are a number of clubs tracking Justin Ferizaj a 17 year old midfielder. City have scouted him and cant get him just yet as they have to wait until he is 18 to talk to him since Brexit. He has already turned down a 3 year contract from Sampdoria and has already played some first team games for Rovers. Irish football is booming locally with a lot of teens playing man football earlier due to Brexit. So the clubs are playing them. A number of players have gone to European leagues already this guy seems to be backing his ability and thinks he can make it in 1 of English football teams academy. So look out for some sort of a bids for him in January when he is 18 is what I have been told.

There are a number of clubs tracking Justin Ferizaj a 17 year old midfielder. City have scouted him and cant get him just yet as they have to wait until he is 18 to talk to him since Brexit. He has already turned down a 3 year contract from Sampdoria and has already played some first team games for Rovers. Irish football is booming locally with a lot of teens playing man football earlier due to Brexit. So the clubs are playing them. A number of players have gone to European leagues already this guy seems to be backing his ability and thinks he can make it in 1 of English football teams academy. So look out for some sort of a bids for him in January when he is 18 is what I have been told.
Can he play left back if not i dont want him.

Season ticket holder myself with Rovers so have seen this lad a couple of times. He just made his first start there last week in a cup game and has had a couple of run outs in Rovers current european run. He really looks the part and looked excellent in his cameo apprearance in the euro games and will probably play a part in Rovers european game tonight. So with a new contract signed recently hopefully Rovers get a really good fee from the host of UK and European clubs looking at him.

Season ticket holder myself with Rovers so have seen this lad a couple of times. He just made his first start there last week in a cup game and has had a couple of run outs in Rovers current european run. He really looks the part and looked excellent in his cameo apprearance in the euro games and will probably play a part in Rovers european game tonight. So with a new contract signed recently hopefully Rovers get a really good fee from the host of UK and European clubs looking at him.
What type of midfielder is he bud?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.