Justin Trudeau

Just a thought my daughter has a lot of this upto date music on not like my simon and garfunkel?? But anyway ive noticed in a lot of programmes she watches music, films, etc one black guy will call the other black guy the N word. Why is that different to a white guy saying it. Is it acceptable just because their the same skin colour or should it be condemned full stop.

That could be a very long answer SWP. A big part is that he has instituted some seriously misguided energy policies and made some decisions which are infantile in their reasoning. No other resource rich country has shot itself in the foot like Canada on some 'virtuous' campaign, all the while importing oil from those paragons of virtue Saudi, Nigeria, Venezuela etc. It is handing over literally 100's of Millions a week to the US because that's the only place Canada can sell its oil, at a heavily discounted price, and Justin cancelled pipeline projects to tidewater that would have alleviated this, that had all been through years of review and had been approved, on some seriously misguided 'environmental' crusade.

Canada, one of the richest resource countries on earth, had a 14BN deficit last year and it continues to grow.

He's a smarmy twat on top of it all.

He's probably a rag to boot.

And his mum was the easiest lay on the whitehouse lawn, allegedly.

If you’re unlucky enough to stumble on a West Country folk festival, there will be traditional Morris dancers blacked up linking back to our Pagan roots and has only recently been called out as racist?

Just a thought my daughter has a lot of this upto date music on not like my simon and garfunkel?? But anyway ive noticed in a lot of programmes she watches music, films, etc one black guy will call the other black guy the N word. Why is that different to a white guy saying it. Is it acceptable just because their the same skin colour or should it be condemned full stop.

There is the argument that the word has been reclaimed, similar to Spurs and Jid. But generally the difference is when who’re people use the N word it is used in a derogatory manner or to point out fault

Also, why would a white person want to use the word anyway?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.