Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

ayrshire_blue

I've been on the official site looking to get a couple of tickets for Tuesday night. Ordinarily I'd choose to sit in either the East stand or Colin Bell levels 1 or 2.

However, the east stand only has a couple of sections with tickets available (sections at each corner flag) and the Colin Bell stand isn't even coming up as an option.

Am I being thick or does this mean the CB is sold out completely (levels 1 and 2 anyway)?

It's good if so, I'll get a couple of tickets elsewhere which isn't an issue. Just find it strange that the CB is sold out so quickly if that's the case?

Or are they wanting the East stand to sell out before putting tickets for the CB on sale?

I've been on the official site looking to get a couple of tickets for Tuesday night. Ordinarily I'd choose to sit in either the East stand or Colin Bell levels 1 or 2.

However, the east stand only has a couple of sections with tickets available (sections at each corner flag) and the Colin Bell stand isn't even coming up as an option.

Am I being thick or does this mean the CB is sold out completely (levels 1 and 2 anyway)?

It's good if so, I'll get a couple of tickets elsewhere which isn't an issue. Just find it strange that the CB is sold out so quickly if that's the case?

Or are they wanting the East stand to sell out before putting tickets for the CB on sale?
Wouldn't surprise me if the Colin Bell was sold out , sensibilly priced. I saw people pictures in ques of 900+ trying to get tickets online

Just had a look online. Looks like Juve must just be taking the 1st tier only as 2nd tier of the away end on sale to City fans

Initially CBL3 and East L3 were greyed out as tickets there were only being sold to S/card holders claiming their own seats, does anyone know if they were released to general sale at all?

Initially CBL3 and East L3 were greyed out as tickets there were only being sold to S/card holders claiming their own seats, does anyone know if they were released to general sale at all?
I work for Manchester Met uni and we had some N Stand andEL3 tickets made available . (We have links with the club)
As my ST seat had already been sold I got one in EL3

Are we expecting a decent crowd?

No excuses for the family stand lot with those prices! :)
The cheap prices don't change the fact it's school the next day so my 5 year olds seat will be empty.

I'm trying not to worry about what the rags mite think if they see it :)

What you suggest is possible but I think the club may be trying to sell tickets in TV camera shots first; then release others after these are sold.

really? The club sells people their actual seat unless moved. This is not going to happen for this game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.