Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

I went to that match and it was electric atmosphere in the Kippax, I was 14 years old and remember it so well, I really hope we can get a great atmosphere again vs. Juve . I live abroad now and am coming back for this one and then a West Ham. Can't understand those who would rather watch a League Cup game. Maybe we need to start winning more of these games to increase fans appetite??
I've got my seat, and looking forward to it, although most of them have been a disappointment. We've either been up against the very best teams in Europe, or been very poor on the night.

Most of the time it's not an issue but there are weeks when I have to work away and not being able to buy tickets on my iPad really pisses me off

Not sure if it's the same problem, but when I buy away tickets when I put type the number of tickets required next to my name (1 obviously), it'll immediately reset it to zero.

The way around this is to immediately press enter once you've put the number in. That saves it and it's recognised by the software.

I've been buying away tickets like this since they let you buy online. iOS can be dodgy with compatibility with some sites, but it's possible to get the job done.

One thing it won't let me do though is access my saved card details when I pay, it always fails, so I have to type them out manually every time.

Hope this helps.

Not sure if it's the same problem, but when I buy away tickets when I put type the number of tickets required next to my name (1 obviously), it'll immediately reset it to zero.

The way around this is to immediately press enter once you've put the number in. That saves it and it's recognised by the software.

I've been buying away tickets like this since they let you buy online. iOS can be dodgy with compatibility with some sites, but it's possible to get the job done.

One thing it won't let me do though is access my saved card details when I pay, it always fails, so I have to type them out manually every time.

Hope this helps.
The Ticketing site could be better. I had to amend my credit card details recently, but you can't check them. It's blank. And when you've got 16 digit card numbers, expiry dates, CVVs etc that's not good. Should be able to check it.

I think we should make ticketing a lot more accessible. I bet there's loads of blues who would love to watch City v Juve in Europe but just don't know how to go about it because of the swipe cards, memberships, seasoncards blah blah. Makes it convenient for those who are in the habit of going, but turning up and paying at the turnstile had it's advantages too. Should be able to buy tickets from ATM machines, or say from a similar dispenser inside the City Shop on the Arndale.

Spot on. It is piss poor that we can't buy tickets using iPhones!

If you select "choose seats" rather than "quick seats" on the ticket site it should bring up a stadium plan. Only works on laptop though not mobile/tablet.

Hope this helps.

Most of the time it's not an issue but there are weeks when I have to work away and not being able to buy tickets on my iPad really pisses me off

I had exactly the same issue using either an iPhone or iPad and it used to piss me right off. Contacted City and they eventually replied & said it was because iOS devices don't work with flash player. However after a bit of searching on the internet I found that there are several apps that you can download onto Apple devices which basically give you a different web browser which can deal with flash player. I've downloaded a free one called Puffin onto both devices & I can now order tickets without any fuss including navigating around the seat planner. This app does have pop up ads, and there is also a version with a small charge too, but I only really use it for websites like City's where I encounter flash player issues.

City should really put something on the ticketing website to give people heads up on this issue. Hope this helps a few folk.

I had exactly the same issue using either an iPhone or iPad and it used to piss me right off. Contacted City and they eventually replied & said it was because iOS devices don't work with flash player. However after a bit of searching on the internet I found that there are several apps that you can download onto Apple devices which basically give you a different web browser which can deal with flash player. I've downloaded a free one called Puffin onto both devices & I can now order tickets without any fuss including navigating around the seat planner. This app does have pop up ads, and there is also a version with a small charge too, but I only really use it for websites like City's where I encounter flash player issues.

City should really put something on the ticketing website to give people heads up on this issue. Hope this helps a few folk.
Cheers for that
I had fathomed out it was the lack of Flash on Apple devices as there are a number of other things you can't do with iOS that you can do on other phones.

Looking at the planner I'd be surprised if we get less than 50k
We got 37,509 against Roma which was our opener in the CL last season. If we got an extra 10k that would be remarkable. Sales do look good though. A pity it's not being swelled by visiting fans. There were loads of Bruges in Manchester when they played Utd, but the Italians don't seem to travel. Juve get good crowds at home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.