Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

114 Has some in now. I thought that was the Juve fans? Are they actually bringing any fans?

Im pretty sure they brought a decent following for the Europa lge so it would be surprising if different for a Champs League game. Particularly as they have a large uk based following.

every home game is important - CL is a slight let down because of the no beer thing but this can be compensated for by loading up in Mary D's before the game

This - if I had to pick one to win it would be West Ham but Juventus are an iconic club and millions around the world will be watching this. I honestly think if we had pay on the day £25 tickets it would be full.

Well I'd choose Juventus, and so would The Sheikh.

I'm in same boat,West Ham game means far more to me
Winning the Champions League is the ultimate challenge. The teams and players you face, particularly in the last 16 are on another level to what we face in the league.

We've struggled so far in Europe, but that should make us more determined to do well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.