Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

£13.80 per fan. That's how much £690k would work out at. There's absolutely no way each and every fan spends nearly £14 within the stadium. I, at most, might spend a fiver on a pie or something. Many won't spend anything as they find stadium prices extortionate. I'm sure there are figures out there somewhere that show how much was spent on food/beer/etc during last season, I bet it doesn't equate to anything like £13.80 per attendee.
And all that assume that we actually get anything from food and beer sales, i'd expect it is outsourced to other companies with City receiving a flat fee.

The ground holds approx 55K, there is no more than 1K left on the planner. The Colin Bell and East stand 3rd tiers hold 11K, even if we assume none of the season ticket holders in the 3rd tier have bought their seats that would still mean we have sold 43K. Add in the sales to season ticket holders in the 3rd tier and sales before Tuesday and we will be approaching 50K.

They only show the blocks they want to sell on the planner. Third tiers are going to be half full. The reason they haven't been on the planner much is because they're trying to get the bottom two tiers full.

Hope I'm wrong and you're right but just the impression I'm getting.

They only show the blocks they want to sell on the planner. Third tiers are going to be half full. The reason they haven't been on the planner much is because they're trying to get the bottom two tiers full.

Hope I'm wrong and you're right but just the impression I'm getting.
If the 3rd tiers are half full we'd be looking at over 45K if we didnt sell another ticket.

Probably the fact that blocks will go from greyed out to having green availability by the next day and that tickets for L3 in the CB and East stands have been unavailable for sale almost the entire period
But L3 is surely the last bit they want to fill ? If the rest is mostly full, plus plenty of season ticket holders in L3 who will already have tickets, surely we have a decent crowd for a group game ? What's Liverpool's average ?

But L3 is surely the last bit they want to fill ? If the rest is mostly full, plus plenty of season ticket holders in L3 who will already have tickets, surely we have a decent crowd for a group game ? What's Liverpool's average ?

Prior to the extra seats at the front bring out in the bottom two tiers held about 35-36000 , not sure how many pitchseats will be left vacant for CL games but it looks according to the planner that there are 2-3 thousand available there. They have taken the south stand 3rd tier off as well as the the CB and East 3rd tiers so still loads to shift up there. The thing is with City's bizarre ticket planner is that seats appear and disappear at random so who knows if the 2-3 thousand remaining on the planner is the truth. I'm going for something between 40-45000.

Got to wonder why juve probably won't sell out yet if we played Doncaster in the fa cup it probably would.
Carnt blame the prices as in current football prices they are good.
Think the bottom line is quite simply because its a mid week game.
Years ago if any British team had played juve most of the country would have wanted to watch now when you play them every other week no one bats an eye.
Find it strange that the club and players hold the competition in such high regard and yet a lot of hardcore city fans are just indifferent to it .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.