Juventus to borrow 150 million euros

There's a lot of money for Italian clubs from the CL and they've done well from outgoing transfer fees, doubt they're on their arses.
Yeah that is a good point they will hoover up a large chunk of domestic and cl cash. Why would they take this loan then though? for some obscure financial reason only accountants will understand? Could they be running low or is it simply some way to get around some payments or lower tax on something?

Yeah that is a good point they will hoover up a large chunk of domestic and cl cash. Why would they take this loan then though? for some obscure financial reason only accountants will understand? Could they be running low or is it simply some way to get around some payments or lower tax on something?
Cash flow, they probably have money due out that they don't have, they could use bonds as a cheap overdraft.

What’s the situation with their stadium - how did they fund that. Maybe that’s part of this borrowing - I.e, borrowing this to pay back some bonds or notes.

Not everyone has our access to hard cash and even City have some loans.
You wouldn't happen to know what ffp makes of this stuff would you? I mean like if you do not have a cash reserve/means to cover certain specific costs if others owing you default. Would that or should that have ffp people taking notice?

You wouldn't happen to know what ffp makes of this stuff would you? I mean like if you do not have a cash reserve/means to cover certain specific costs if others owing you default. Would that or should that have ffp people taking notice?
It doesn't look at debt at all.

150 million? Fucking lightweights. Try 500 millions

Not quite true. It does take overdue payables into account & some clubs have been sanctioned because of these.
Yeah, should have said as long as payments are made on time. Although I think even then it's only payments due to other clubs.

You could argue that's all FFP ever needed to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.