Kai Havertz

I think we have to do everything to sign him. If Chelsea bring him along with Werner and Ziyech already signed, it's simply a perfect transfer window for them , that officially haven't even start
Signing individual talent doesn't mean they (Chelsea) will blend as a team, Bayer Leverkusen want £90m for him City won't go to that, were keeping our powder dry and looking for bargains and players to fit the way we play.

Maybe Stones+fee to Spurs with Son coming the other way? There’s been rumours linking him there.

Definitely.

I'd go as far as saying after Havertz is confirmed, I'd prioritise replacing Kepa, who I consider a complete write-off at this point
I think the transfer ban has worked for you. It’s given Lampard a season to settle in with not too much pressure. It’s helped him bed in a lot of youngsters who will now believe in him and be loyal. It’s given him time to assess where he needs to improve the squad which he has executed fantastically so far.

A defender and a keeper and I’ll be a bit worried about you next year.

I think the transfer ban has worked for you. It’s given Lampard a season to settle in with not too much pressure. It’s helped him bed in a lot of youngsters who will now believe in him and be loyal. It’s given him time to assess where he needs to improve the squad which he has executed fantastically so far.

A defender and a keeper and I’ll be a bit worried about you next year.

Yeah I completely agree.

I also think the fact that we have pretty much been holding down a top 4 spot all season, and are now up to 3rd, Lampard will have earned the trust of the board who now look like they're showing that trust by backing him to the max in the market.

Yeah I completely agree.

I also think the fact that we have pretty much been holding down a top 4 spot all season, and are now up to 3rd, Lampard will have earned the trust of the board who now look like they're showing that trust by backing him to the max in the market.
I'm showing far too much positivity towards another club here. The Liverpool, Tottenham and Celtic fans on Bluemoon may have a case should they accuse me of favouritism. With that in mind, I think it's only fair to mention that I had a thoroughly miserable night at Stamford Bridge back in August 1994 and that I wasn't too fond of John Terry.

That should do it.

If Chelsea get him they are building one hell of a team - rather them that the scousers or Utd however!

Definitely.

I'd go as far as saying after Havertz is confirmed, I'd prioritise replacing Kepa, who I consider a complete write-off at this point

he should have been a write- off the moment he refused to come off in the cup against us...never seen something so disrespectful to a manager/club - Im surprised the Chelsea fans let him get away with it tbh

If Chelsea get him they are building one hell of a team - rather them that the scousers or Utd however!
I f they got him it would be too much money in the wrong part of the team for me, now they have Werner, they need to be spending in defence not attack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.