Kaká back in training.

Re: Kaká back in training.

gman07 said:
CityPar said:
The thing is if the squad already resent Robinho swanning around what are they going to think when another star arrives!? I just hope we don't self destruct......
and you believe the press??

Not particularly but this season we've gone backwards and thats with better players added to the squad. That's just plain wrong which would suggest all is not well behind the scenes at Eastlands.......

Re: Kaká back in training.

CityPar said:
gman07 said:
CityPar said:
The thing is if the squad already resent Robinho swanning around what are they going to think when another star arrives!? I just hope we don't self destruct......
and you believe the press??

Not particularly but this season we've gone backwards and thats with better players added to the squad. That's just plain wrong which would suggest all is not well behind the scenes at Eastlands.......
yea but swanning around??? i agree not all is well behind the scenes but swanning around... that just sounds so drama queenish...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.