Kaka on loan to the rags!

mat said:
When did Comical Ali get a job as the rags PR man?

More deluded bullshit which their thick as fuck fans will swallow.

Hmm. It's not as if any city fans ever thought an extravagant bid for Kaka was on the cards is it?

I really doubt it'll happen, though it would be cocks out for us if it did.

Bjorn said:
i kne albert davy said:
What a result it would be for utd. to borrow another 50 mil for a 28 year old brazilian to flop like the rest of em bar 1 in English football what would they get back for a a failed 32 year old, Fergie's a twat but he's not that thick a twat.

Gilberto Silva, Juninho, Geovanni, Elano, Anderson, Alex and Gomes have all done well, to name a few.

Then you look at Lucas who looks like he could end up a decent player for Liverpool and the Brazilian twins who are brilliant prospects. Rafael is Uniteds first choice right back now and is incredibly talented.

The transfer story is ridiculous and not going to happen though.

Jees.
Juninho maybe-but the rest are half season wonders at best.
Brazilian players seem to burst onto the scene then vanish after their initial enthusiasm wanes.Talented maybe but they seem to lack the balls and mental strength to survive long term in the PL.

I know you're kidding about Lucas...he's on par with the likes of Ngog and Poulsen.Looks okay one week,then like he's got his laces tied together the next.Average.
And so far as the two "brilliant" prospects at the rags-how many other sides in the top four would they get into as first team players?
That's right....none.

Brazilian player+PL=start like you mean it,end it like you don't give a shit,have a good moan then vanish into obscurity with your mates in the sun ASAP.

No thanks.

Rafael would quite easily start for Chelsea. He wouldn't start over Sagna or a couple of your right-backs, but I'd still rather have him than anyone else his age in his position.

He's still got flaws in his game (his penchant for making wild lunges, being one) but he is without doubt a brilliant prospect. Just because someone wouldn't instantly slot into the best sides in the country, doesn't mean that they're not a "prospect".

ell said:
I stopped reading after the first line. Where the fuck would United get £50million from? they wouldnt get that for Rooney to fund it either

Of course Nited have the money, Malc has promised Slur Alex a £100 MILLION transfer kitty and there is still all the ronaldo money sitting waiting for a bit of value in the market. Anyone who thinks other wise must be unable to read (and believe) the press.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.