KAKA

man-city10

just watching sky sports news and they have said that could kaka be on his way to madrid or could chelsea hijack it. what are the possibilities that we could seek infront of them agaiin like the robinho deal and get him ?

that would be sooo funny!! And don't forget a signing like that would probably yield a profit, taking into account the commercial spin-offs it would bring

darkside said:
that would be sooo funny!! And don't forget a signing like that would probably yield a profit, taking into account the commercial spin-offs it would bring
exactly if we got kaka i recon that season tickets would be snapped up immediatly

I argued against the rare breed that didn't want him in January. I'm now in their camp I think and I'd say there are more converts. It's not that he turned us down or we looked foolish last time (I think we were dead right to try at the time) but after Barry signing today and strong rumours of Tevez coming, I just think that Kaka wouldn't fit into the team. How crazy does that sound?

If anyone disagrees can they please explain where they's all play (keeping in mind that we need to be solid in the middle just as much as dangerous up front)?

Of course for the wow factor alone it'd be great to see him choose us (or our project or our dosh) but come the games, what then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.