Kalidou Koulibaly

Relying on Laporte not breaking down all season would be fucking nuts. We need a centre back, there’s no doubt about it. Garcia should be the first choice back up with either Stones or Fern behind him.

Totally agree. I find it crazy that anyone would suggest going into next season without another top class CB. We've already seen what a a long-term injury to Laporte can do to us and it would be a madness to risk it happening again.

Totally agree. I find it crazy that anyone would suggest going into next season without another top class CB. We've already seen what a a long-term injury to Laporte can do to us and it would be a madness to risk it happening again.

Got to wonder if some of these posters on here claiming that we don’t need a new centre back have watched some of our defending this season. Another season of Stones/Otamendi/Fern/Garcia would mean no title again.

Got to wonder if some of these posters on here claiming that we don’t need a new centre back have watched some of our defending this season. Another season of Stones/Otamendi/Fern/Garcia would mean no title again.
Sane people that say mendy is good enough to be our left back . One good game doesn’t make a season . On another point can’t believe how weak we are up front as if kun gets injured all we have is Jesus. A lot of people will not agree but I think you need 3 top quality strikers to complete in a season where as we have one elite and one good striker .

I still want him, but as games go by, I'm kind of less and less convinced he is absolutely necessary.

Eric isn't perfect by any means, but he is doing quite well, and I am (maybe naively) assuming he can only get better.

Tosin is doing quite well at Rovers, even when they lose their fans say he is just better than everybody else and wins so many aerial duels (I mean just look at how tall he is).

If we keep Stones and sell Otamendi, then if we have:

Laporte, Stones/Eric, Tosin, Dinho, Bellis <--- In this order of 1st choice to 5th choice, I'm not that mad about it.

If Stones and Otamendi are both sold then for sure I want a signing, but I don't think we off load both.

Still want Koulibaly mind you, just wouldn't be all that mad if we didn't get him.
We cannot go into next season without another world class defender mate . It would be suicidal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.