Kalidou Koulibaly

I'm starting to have second thoughts about him. He had a very average season, he is 29 and he will be insanely expensive. Maybe Ruben Dias would be a better option?

I'm starting to have second thoughts about him. He had a very average season, he is 29 and he will be insanely expensive. Maybe Ruben Dias would be a better option?

Me too, the goal Inter just scored made him look very Otamendi. What was he doing to try and stop the cross then jogging back into position? Maybe better to look at other alternatives especially when dealing with Napoli.

Ruben Dias would be another big gamble. Diego Carlos is probably the best bet if not Koulibaly.

I've heard Ruben's brother is even better.
Buenos is said to be more agile, gets to tackles early and has that knack of getting in the box late.

Dias was terrible post lockdown tbf, watched him a couple of times and he had shockers. Granted though it’s an unusual situation and not everyone had adapted to it well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.