Kalidou Koulibaly

We always play less pre season games now and considering it’s only 3 weeks since we played and most players have played 2 international's think the rest and training is more beneficial.
This is a weird pre-season. Players are only just back. Not even sure Pep is back after Barcelona. I think City are wary of burn out which could be a big factor this season.

Covid lock downs get to us all so you are definitely excused.

We could probably negotiate a fee just under the 75m being touted for KK. He has PL experience & knows his way around Manchester, so would settle in quickly. Might need to keep him away from the Christmas party, but it's a small price to pay for JFE!

Last edited:
We could probably negotiate a fee just under the 75m being touted for KK. He has PL experience & knows his way around Manchester, so would settle in quickly. Might need to keep him away from the Christmas party, but it's a small price to pay for JFE!

No chance, Leicester will demand £90 million from us but 2 weeks later will flog him to Rotherham for £20k!

I will love it if I'm very wrong but I have a fear that this guy will be another expensive mistake.

29 and coming off a declining season.

Other teams seem to be staying away for a reason, is it just the cost?

I will love it if I'm very wrong but I have a fear that this guy will be another expensive mistake.

29 and coming off a declining season.

Other teams seem to be staying away for a reason, is it just the cost?
No brother he'll be good. Great defender. He probably just chose City so it's cool. City wants him too so it's all good.

It's a shame our CB need is so urgent. Otherwise, i would wait another year and try and get Upemacano. Could potentially be a long-term solution to our CB problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.