Kalidou Koulibaly

Gazzetta and Calcionapoli are reporting the same as that republica source if you're meaning that. I would expect it to be as such since there hasn't been any movement in his deal at all.
Dont believe all you read would be my take. Also, how do you know there is nothing happening, are you privvy to info?

Dont believe all you read would be my take. Also, how do you know there is nothing happening, are you privvy to info?
I've only stated what the reports suggest. It's a lot more believable since we've been seeing 'no breakthrough' more or less everyday concerning this deal. Season start is very near so this isn't that far from believable.

I agree to an extent, in regards to Ferna and the left back situation 100% need something but personally see a player more suited to the prem in Tosin than Garcia.....there really isn't a substitute for pace and Garcia, although a great footballer looks like he is running backwards.

Centre of the park is a concern as I like rodri but again he is lacking in any pace....to be fair the team is very one paced and I believe would have been taken apart by Bayern who have technical ability and speed in abundance.
The one plus with Tosin is similar to Foden he bleeds blue, well he I assume he still does, he did when I spoke to him at the circle opening event the club put on.

If he's good enough is of course another question but he'd perhaps be more reliable mentally and not go missing like some of our back line.

You said there has been no breakthrough with the deal, this says you know what is happening behind the scenes. Write better :)
Has there been breakthrough? Clearly there hasn't or else he'd be at City. Or has everyone been sleeping on the big secret? What's there to know?

Please read again, I've not said literally, only that we've been seeing there's been 'no breakthrough' regarding this deal. No need to make a fuss of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.