Kalidou Koulibaly

i think we will use our buy back on douglas luiz next summer.

I wonder. I think Villa could only sign him as his wages were average compared to the rest of their players which is a criteria used when a player doesn’t meet the other categories for a NHG player (like International caps) he might still fail with us.

Either way I’d like a fFern replacement this window if possible.

Not seen much of him at Villa. As good as Ndidi?

We didn't lose those games by the odd goal though.

We would typically need to score 3 goals, in order to beat decent teams.

That's ridiculous.
we lost most of those 9 league loses by the odd goal ie 2-1.

It was only dippers 3-1, spuds 2-0 and wolves 2-0 at home that this wasn't the case.

At £50 million Koulibaly would be a good buy, but we have played our cards from a position of weakness, nobody believes we will go into next season with an old man, an injury waiting to happen that lost his managers trust to such an extent he played a kid instead of him, or a kid that wants off. We have had plenty of time to buy someone else yet have not, so we should and that person should be Zakaria who is better than what we have but if we do get Koulibaly can move into the DM position and strengthen that as well, At very least ADL will be there last hour of the transfer window with a £50 million bid on the table, knowing we are secure with a defense hugely improved on last year with Zakaria and Ake

Those stats say absolutely nothing. We lost NINE league games and we need a much better defence for that not to happen again.
And remember how good Liverpool has been in defence. In 18/19, they conceded 22(!!) goals, and lost one game, and they still got it if they find their form. We had a fantastic run-in with Laporte and Kompany at the time, but he’s gone now and we need proper centrebacks that can make a big difference.

No Koulibaly or other world class CB joining Laporte, and we will struggle this season. No flapping, just facts.
Your prediction for the coming season is not a fact.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.