Kalidou Koulibaly

Fali Ramadani was hoping a big payout for himself of the deal too. We made him work for the deal and negotiate on oour side, now unless KK signs a new contract he gets fuck all comission.
Doubt anyone will sign him this summer.

Next summer his price will be about half maybe.

Angry ADL reaction incoming soon imo.

Fali Ramadani was hoping a big payout for himself of the deal too. We made him work for the deal and negotiate on oour side, now unless KK signs a new contract he gets fuck all comission.
Doubt anyone will sign him this summer.

Next summer his price will be about half maybe.

Angry ADL reaction incoming soon imo.
Can possibly see the Rags going in for him in this window.

I just wonder whether we were actually in for him at all. By many accounts, we never really actually made a firm offer, and never met Napoli at all. We made his agent run around like a headless chicken, stuffed around with ADL which is karma, especially after the Jorgo deal played out. Then Khaldoon says we may look at more established players, which to many of us on here thought meant KK, but we were at that time after Messi, so could have been a smokescreen.

Not a cat on hells chance City were willing to pay that sort of money for a 29yr old.
Our board conduct business as it should, People thinking 'ah we are loaded let's just flog money at it, That's not how we work!

The way we conduct ourselves in the market is phenomenal. I'd hate us to turn out like the rags just throwing money at anybody.

Trust Txiki!

Us signing Dias should sober up ADL from his delusions. But while I enjoy ADL's pain, this means that KK could be sold to the scum or the dippers for peanuts. A KK VVD center back pairing is the stuff of nightmares.

Us signing Dias should sober up ADL from his delusions. But while I enjoy ADL's pain, this means that KK could be sold to the scum or the dippers for peanuts. A KK VVD center back pairing is the stuff of nightmares.

No chance of that happening. ADL wants the full amount

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.