Kalidou Koulibaly

be shocked if we go above £60 mil. Can’t see us breaking our transfer record but looking increasingly likely this is getting done.

I think with the add-ons we will break our transfer record. But this fees looks like an acceptable number. You know what they say about transfers " All parties should feel that they got one over the other. The real winner can only be identified later"

We also have Laporte...
What we need to realise is that Manchester City are striving to be one of the biggest and most successful football clubs on this planet and we also want to dine out at the top table . Would you say John stones and Nicholas otamendi are good enough to be in one of the best football teams ever n the planet ?.

He’d be surprised to be referred to as a ‘top blue’, considering he was one of The ‘Red Army’. ;-)

You are right but he’s certainly earned his blue stripes... he’s written some excellent stuff these last few years. Give him some credit. Maybe he seeks redemption.

Until it happens, you just don't know. When you negotiate with a snake (Laurentis) you just don't know what will happen.

What we need to realise is that Manchester City are striving to be one of the biggest and most successful football clubs on this planet and we also want to dine out at the top table . Would you say John stones and Nicholas otamendi are good enough to be in one of the best football teams ever n the planet ?.

If you read the context of the conversation from which this post was made, rather than selecting one post in isolation, you’ll see that my mentioning of Laporte was in relation to players having been missed off a list of centre backs.

Stones and Otamendi were arguably good enough to be part of the greatest English domestic side ever, but I don’t think they’ll ever feature in a ‘best in planet’ eleven.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.