Kalidou Koulibaly

Ridiculous man. If our stance is that Napoli are cunts why does it matter if we negotiate through an agent or directly through ADL? Just don’t do business with these clowns for fucks sake.

ADL probably thinks that he can get a better deal if he can sit down with City and that's why he's pissed. I actually like that we're, somehow, giving him the bollocks for the Jorginho shitshow.

I doubt anyone else is in it for KK. And with his contract winding down, ADL has no choice but to sell. I reckon that he'll be in a City shirt once the season starts.

So, failing to deal with an over the top ball in a game and a bad game makes him worse than Fernandinho? Been our best defender consistently since his arrival. Easily.

Oh ffs! YES HE HAS.

But not recently, he's been garbage, nowhere near his true level. Sticking a foot out here & there, in a ridiculously edited video doesn't change it.

Of course it doesn’t but you much consider the age demographic of your squad and the plan to upgrade and replace overall
I’m not massively against Koulibaly but his age concerns me given the need to replace others that are ageing
What is the average age of our squad im guessing towards the upper end of the spectrum
if we get a 29 year old KK he will be replacing a 34 year old ferna ?

This transfer has zero chance of happening if we aren’t going to talk to the ****. I'd move on to Upamecano myself. Only 21 and going to be immense
This was my thought. Don’t watch much of Napoli to say if he’s good or not, but if he’s as good as people say then it makes perfect sense to me to go for KK. Would form a great partnership with Laporte I think for what? 4-5 years. Surely would push us closer to CL success.

Oh ffs! YES HE HAS.

But not recently, he's been garbage, nowhere near his true level. Sticking a foot out here & there, in a ridiculously edited video doesn't change it.
I’m inclined to agree.

He was every bit as good as Van Dijk last season (arguably better considering how compact Liverpool are) but his post-injury performances were generally poor.

This was my thought. Don’t watch much of Napoli to say if he’s good or not, but if he’s as good as people say then it makes perfect sense to me to go for KK. Would form a great partnership with Laporte I think for what? 4-5 years. Surely would push us closer to CL success.
Koulibaly is a great player and a month younger than VVD so will give us 4-5 years. Good player but if we aren't going to negotiate with the DeLaurentis, then there's no point continuing with the pursuit. Non whatsoever.

Oh ffs! YES HE HAS.

So, thought I’d work out average ratings.. curtesy of WhoScored.
Before lockdown he avg a 6.94 rating.
After, 6.88.
Not much is it to say he’s been ‘garbage’. You must’ve thought that all season.

I’m inclined to agree.

He was every bit as good as Van Dijk last season (arguably better considering how compact Liverpool are) but his post-injury performances were generally poor.

He has come back from injury & been stuck next to a lightweight, inexperienced, snail whilst trying to regain his match fitness & now his confidence has taken a hit.

Koulibaly could be the perfect solution, to get him back to his best, rather than making him babysit another young cb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.