Kalidou Koulibaly

Exactly my thoughts. Not long now until the season starts and we still fucking about trying to seemingly prove a point to to ADL. Feel for KK must be horrible not knowing where his future lies

Koulibaly is good player but just not worth dealing with ADL. Just skip the guy and go all in for Gimenez instead. Its pointless to drag the saga to endless loop.

Maguuire's done OK but he's not in the same class as KK.

KK has been named in the Serie A Team of the Season for four consecutive years and is one of the best central defenders in Europe.

I love those sliding tackles where he stands up with the ball at his feet. Brings back memories of King Colin...

Maguuire's done OK but he's not in the same class as KK.

KK has been named in the Serie A Team of the Season for four consecutive years and is one of the best central defenders in Europe.

I just love watching these clips. His slidetackles has to be the best in the world. They’re clean and well-timed.

Get this over the line now Txiki!

This is becoming one of the most tedious transfers in recent memory, particularly given that they want to sell and we want to buy. Just get it done City.

I've seen worse, suppose it's a nice problem to have these days

This is becoming one of the most tedious transfers in recent memory, particularly given that they want to sell and we want to buy. Just get it done City.

I think ultimately City know that they're the only club who are interested in him this summer, and Napoli have to sell this season if they want north of €50m. De Laurentis is still reeling from turning down €80m from PSG for Allan last year only to sell him for €28m to Everton this year and he's already spent quite a lot of money.

So there's no need for City to play ADL's games or pay more than they think they need to. Diego Carlos or Joules Koundé are available for €75m flat release clause any time before the deadline, they could be signed in 6 hours if need be, so it's just a case of waiting until ADL comes to the table sensibly.

There's almost no noise out of City on this one, it's just the same half a dozen Italian journalists picking a new price every day and saying we're either closer or further apart.

I think City have made their decent offer, and are just waiting for it to be accepted eventually.

It's not ideal that it drags on but that's Napoli's doing. Napoli are acting like they are the ones with all options when it's City holding the cards if anything. There are other targets City could turn to, who's going to pay Napoli what City have already offered if that happens?

Napoli should have accepted it already, it's a good offer. I wouldn't mind if we end up with Diego Carlos, if it's a better deal. He's a good alternative and City have other areas to strengthen in.

Last edited:
I'd rather us just put out a that we've walked away as are limit is €60m and move on. ADL wants to hold us to ransom because of who we are, move on or pay its that simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.