Kalidou Koulibaly

ADL is behaving like there are numerous clubs interested and there's money flying around everywhere and he can play clubs off against each other and ramp up the price - as he has done (successfully) on previous occasions. This scenario only exists in ADL's head, we seem to be the only club interested, the player wants to join us, even if another club is sniffing around they won't be chucking 80m on the table. ADL is playing by the old rules, blissfully unaware it seems that clubs have a significantly reduced income, future revenues are uncertain and the planet is heading for a major recession (a quick look at Napoli's finances might sober him up!). ADL ultimately has to get real - sell to City for what we are offering or don't sell - its simple. As for those who keep saying throw in another bid - that simply wont work - we have set a price and told ADL via the players agent and ADL just wants more, that's his modus operandi - that's what he always does he rinses you... you offer more and he demands more again. City are playing this well; ADL needs to play by our rules and not his - put reasonable money on the table and let reality sink in - ADL is not getting more - sell at City's valuation or don't sell.
Well the Italians are notorious for switching tact when the shit hits the fan!! He thinks he is Vito Corleone, more like Vito Cornetto coz he's sure trying to extort our club out of millions more than the asset is worth!!

Reactions: nmc
I would cos alternatives suck. diego carlos is terrible. rather overpay for top class little than sign shit for about same price

eh not at age 29 .. they prob want 90m? no thanks.. we have money but still it doesnt grow on trees lol.

Rueben Dias is the better bet than Diego Carlos but again he is still too raw to make the step up.
He has a release clause of 90m I think, not worth it at that. Just hoping to hear this deal or any deal for a centre back is done + Otamendi is gone.

Several people in this forum seems ITK about what’s going on with our transfers, but I haven’t heard much about Koulibaly.

No one here who knows what’s really going on?

Sam Lee is saying it’s almost done. 29 doesn’t fit the profile of players we should be signing. Mark my words there’ll be a centre half moving in this window who we’ll pay 4 times for in 2 years time. I’d dearly love to know what our scouts actually do as they never seem to unearth any bargains.

Sam Lee is saying it’s almost done. 29 doesn’t fit the profile of players we should be signing. Mark my words there’ll be a centre half moving in this window who we’ll pay 4 times for in 2 years time. I’d dearly love to know what our scouts actually do as they never seem to unearth any bargains.
He's what we need when we need it, nothing else matters.

I don't agree.

We need a cb for now, not 2 years.

No reason we shouldn't also be on the hunt for future cbs, in fact we definitely should be.

It’s hard to unearth bargains and gems in a league as tough as ours. There’s far more margin for error in the one and two team leagues across Europe but we need players to come in and really perform - hence we can’t take chances on players to the same degree- we can’t really go with just potential- we need more certainty and that unfortunately costs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.