Kalidou Koulibaly

Not hard to explain is it . I don’t think we will get him and I don’t believe we’ve even bid for him . And I think we will sign a defender that’s not even been on the radar. See that wasn’t so hard to explain was it .

Just returned from 2 days away and cant't believe that Txiki hasn't signed him yet. He is an embarrassment, no thought for the fans, should resign immediately and not pass go and collect £200. Hate things since the takeover, much better in the old days, when we thought we may sign Mido on deadline day....

Time to start planning for an alternative CB. For every passing day, it’s getting more unlikely Koulibaly is coming. This time last week everyone thought the deal would be concluded over the weekend, then it was Tuesday at the latest according to reports. Now it’s friday a week later and still nothing. We won’t have time to prepare jackshit because our first league game is in 10 days.

Don’t understand what the fuck they’re waiting for.

Same old. With Napoli you either pay the price or go elsewhere. I think City will pay up and Napoli know this. We really need CB and the CB market is piss poor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.