Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

vasan

Team supported
man city
Still to be seen how he progresses as a player- for me as a ferna replacement its Kalvin phillips or Douglas.
Douglas obviously is a city player on loan but plays as a team of 2 holding player similar situation to rodri at athletico madrid, whereas kalvin phillips plays in a system similar to man city at leeds as a single holding midfielder and he is home grown.Both are players with potential.

edit:PLayer not on loan but a player we have buy back clause we can activate

Last edited:
Still to be seen how he progresses as a player- for me as a ferna replacement its Kalvin phillips or Douglas.
Douglas obviously is a city player on loan but plays as a team of 2 holding player similar situation to rodri at athletico madrid, whereas kalvin phillips plays in a system similar to man city at leeds as a single holding midfielder and he is home grown.Both are players with potential.
And?:))

Douglas obviously is a city player on loan
I don't think he's on loan. I'm sure he is a Villa player but we can activate a buy back clause. Not sure fir definite when the buy back clause runs out but Someone mentioned that it is likely to be at the start of next season.

Good try, but factually not much correctamundo with that post

Nowhere near City quality,he can barely pass the ball and he isn't particularly great as a destroyer.

I take that back,he has come on leaps and bounds this season and does indeed look very capable of performing the role we are looking to strengthen.

MOTM today,but other recent performances have impressed me too.He enjoys a battle,he takes no prisoners,and he is pretty handy at the 'dark arts'.
His technical ability has also come on a treat,as we saw when he laid it on a plate for Raheem.

I was all for him being taken off at HT for Grealish but fair play to him he was up there to lay it on a plate for Raheem. Not sure whether he got a card but he trod that fine Ferna line especially in the 2nd half which is a skill in itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.