Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happens every year mate, usually with English signings. I strongly suspect for most of them it's about the player's image and profile, not their actual ability. The penny will never, ever drop that Pep knows what he is doing.
Always found it strange that people doubt our manager , he made me look a right nob with my doubts about Rodri , he’s forgotten more about football than we’ve ever known about the game .

Who is wishing that he fails?
The same people who posted repeatedly about Gundogan, Mahrez, Jesus, Sterling, Grealish, Gabby and Rodri, highlighting everything they did wrong, ignoring improvements in form until they looked utterly foolish by continuing the criticism. We have it in our fanbase, unfortunately, with some appearing to actually want players to fail so that their criticism appears justified.

The same people who posted repeatedly about Gundogan, Mahrez, Jesus, Sterling, Grealish, Gabby and Rodri, highlighting everything they did wrong, ignoring improvements in form until they looked utterly foolish by continuing the criticism. We have it in our fanbase, unfortunately, with some appearing to actually want players to fail so that their criticism appears justified.
I can't imagine that anyone on here wants our players or potential players to fail.

I've been critical of plenty of players and been proven wrong in the long term in many cases but I never wwanted anything but for them to succeed.

I've seen people state that there is "hate" for Sterling on here but again I can't see anything but criticism of his poor form of late and a loss of faith that next season he'll have a better season than last season.

IMO as blues we all only want the best for City. So I'd be very surprised if anyone is willing failure or genuinely disliking any player.

I can't imagine that anyone on here wants our players or potential players to fail.

I've been critical of plenty of players and been proven wrong in the long term in many cases but I never wwanted anything but for them to succeed.

I've seen people state that there is "hate" for Sterling on here but again I can't see anything but criticism of his poor form of late and a loss of faith that next season he'll have a better season than last season.

IMO as blues we all only want the best for City. So I'd be very surprised if anyone is willing failure or genuinely disliking any player.
I am a critic Of Raheem, but no way do I want him to fail miserably. His form lately suggests to me his time has run it’s course. I would gladly thank him for all he has given the club and to wish him the best in the future. That’s it, but it seems to be blasphemy to some.

Always found it strange that people doubt our manager , he made me look a right nob with my doubts about Rodri , he’s forgotten more about football than we’ve ever known about the game .
Don't feel bad mate he made a lot of us look stupid I don't think our judgment of him in the first season was wrong, I for one just didn't see what he had to offer, I do now.

It's in all fans. The rags are even worse.

Agreed mate, it's almost becoming a sin to have an opinion on Blue moon, we seem to have gained a lot of Twitter traits on here.

So do you believe that people don't pay for inflated prices sky tv and that the cost of merchandise is not inflated by the demands of football players or indeed anyone who negotiates a sponsorship?
All income is focused on interest from people who attend football matches or people who watch it on tv, the cost is passed on too people who receive the product, whatever it is.
If nobody watched football or had no interest in it just how big do you think the deals would be?
If nobody watched it then it wouldn't sell, thats obvious.

it showed with covid how much match going fans matter to the clubs, so what the club makes in matchday income would just about cover the outlay for Ake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.