Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer Leeds to go down for that idiotic challenge Stuart Dallas had done on Jack Grealish

Agree but I would add that the spineless fucking referees who allow such players to continually commit dangerous tackles on our players should be banned from officiating again.

Obviously not going to happen with the PiGMOL agenda .

Agree but I would add that the spineless fucking referees who allow such players to continually commit dangerous tackles on our players should be banned from officiating again.

Obviously not going to happen with the PiGMOL agenda .
In a bizarre quirk of fate, Tierney has been given the Brentford v Leeds game. That should be eventful.

Off thread so apologies but thinking about incompetent/corrupt PiGMOL reps, I wonder how many " newly indoctrinated " acolytes will be used to " officiate " the games from next season ?

Bound to be some whoppers - same old, same old etc.

For what it is worth despite making it hard to sign him thank fuck burnley are down for who they are as a team and that message the fans put over our stadium in 2020 they deserve to go down

For what it is worth despite making it hard to sign him thank fuck burnley are down for who they are as a team and that message the fans put over our stadium in 2020 they deserve to go down
I got it totally wrong with my prediction but fair fucks Leeds for sneaking out on the last day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.