Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally think we’ll see a fair bit of him in an 8 role. Doubt he’ll be restricted to purely playing the 6 when Rodders is as brilliantly consistent as he is.

Cracking player, we have missed bite in the midfield since Nigel left. A bit of aggression and the lad can play. His form is nothing to do with his injury it’s since Bielsa left. This lad will become a crowd favourite as we love players with a bit of aggression, we always have done. Will surprise a few when Pep has worked with him.

Under bielsa he was brilliant. That's when he started playing for England. After bielsa left his form tanked.

I am pinning my beliefs in him on that. Because when I've seen him lately he's been headless chicken style, wandering about and not providing a let out for his team.
He missed a fair chunk of last season with a bad injury and was probably playing catch up when he returned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.