Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish was arrogant lol.

Even Villa fans said as much.

An arrogant party boy who was often on the back pages for the wrong reasons.

Selfishly doing things that were embarrassing for his boyhood club for years.

That is what I meant.

Phillips isn't like that, never had any headlines like that.

That is what I meant by different characters.

Doesn't make Jack a bad person just means that maybe he makes decisions a little differently.

Nah he isn't arrogant. A little stupid perhaps. But not arrogant. Very nice and very popular with anyone he works with and meets.

Nah he isn't arrogant. A little stupid perhaps. But not arrogant. Very nice and very popular with anyone he works with and meets.

Yes, we saw him in Coast in Prestbury last week, seems decent enough, just a normal lad.

or loyal and playing for the team they support, maybe that would make them thick though?

Would you have left City to win the PL with the scum?

Yes, it would make them thick. Would you stop your career in its tracks and continue to earn 1/4 of what you could be earning out of loyalty to a company that would kick you out the moment they thought they could do better?

One of the biggest fallacies around football is that players are meant to be 'loyal' whilst clubs treat players players like they're disposable.

For the leeds fan talking about the release clause and valuation.

If he had been sold as a championship player, at £30-35 mil he would have gone for a record if you exclude players who had just been relegated from the PL.

I'd go to £45 mil. Don't believe he is ready to play anything other than as a pair in a double pivot in the biggest games.

For £50-60 mil I'd want someone who could provide cover for Rodri(go) in the biggest games without changing the system/shape to compensate.

Grealish was arrogant lol.

Even Villa fans said as much.

An arrogant party boy who was often on the back pages for the wrong reasons.

Selfishly doing things that were embarrassing for his boyhood club for years.

That is what I meant.

Phillips isn't like that, never had any headlines like that.

That is what I meant by different characters.

Doesn't make Jack a bad person just means that maybe he makes decisions a little differently.
Perhaps Jack thinks Leeds are shit but probably just an opinion.

Last edited:
Yes, it would make them thick. Would you stop your career in its tracks and continue to earn 1/4 of what you could be earning out of loyalty to a company that would kick you out the moment they thought they could do better?

One of the biggest fallacies around football is that players are meant to be 'loyal' whilst clubs treat players players like they're disposable.

The answer to your question would be, if I made it at City, my team, I would not be looking to leave them because they are my team.

Also, the post of yours I replied to was about winning things and not earning as much money as you could but you changed that parameter in your reply, so if I was that good then I am sure City would be still be paying me a vast amount of money, certainly enough money to live a life of luxury, hell, maybe I would only be able to afford 2 cars and 1 semi-large mansion with no bowling alley attached but I would be playing for the team I want to.

Your last sentence has nothing to do with my post in the slightest either tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.