Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno... looks like a good player but lacking a bit of technique for our midfield. I'd have him as RB like a shot but I'm not sure he's quick enough?

I’ve always liked him. Bielsa asks him to perform a very difficult role and I love how he always wants the ball, shows for it. Not a perfect player but I think many here have underrated him

Player has good game yesterday and must be signed at all costs ....shock!!!
I don't think thats fair or accurate.

Of course he will be talked about after an excellent performance against a very good team,but to suggest that's the first time he has caught the eye or impressed.....is nonsense.The lad has had a very good season,and yesterday was the pinnacle of such.
No apparent links......but our club would be daft not to be considering him as a successor to Dinho.

I don't think thats fair or accurate.

Of course he will be talked about after an excellent performance against a very good team,but to suggest that's the first time he has caught the eye or impressed.....is nonsense.The lad has had a very good season,and yesterday was the pinnacle of such.
No apparent links......but our club would be daft not to be considering him as a successor to Dinho.
All about opinions, he looks a very decent player, one to keep an eye on for sure but let's not think he is the second coming after a solid performance against a second rate international side.

All about opinions, he looks a very decent player, one to keep an eye on for sure but let's not think he is the second coming after a solid performance against a second rate international side.
Have to agree about the opposition as Croatia are not the team of 4 years ago in fact I don’t think they are the second best team in the group but Phillips has been doing this all season so it’s not just a one off .

Have to agree about the opposition as Croatia are not the team of 4 years ago in fact I don’t think they are the second best team in the group but Phillips has been doing this all season so it’s not just a one off .
Agreed but he still needs to do it for more than one season, looks a very good player but as said one to keep an eye on.

Of course if City signed him, Jermaine Jenas would have to revise his co-commentary appraisal of his cute, clever, i like to see that, game management of breaking up play, to his Fernandhino in a City shirt, dark arts, thats just cynical tactical fouling, you don't want to see that in the game and a yellow all day long......co-commentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.