Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
All about opinions, he looks a very decent player, one to keep an eye on for sure but let's not think he is the second coming after a solid performance against a second rate international side.

I'm not,that was my point.

Glad you agree he is a very decent player....as your first comment mocked the opinions of others,and suggested otherwise.

I'm not,that was my point.

Glad you agree he is a very decent player....as your first comment mocked the opinions of others,and suggested otherwise.
I am not mocking anyone but let's not forget who we played yesterday, and let's not forget that most international teams would struggle against most of the top 6 in the Premier league.

I am not mocking anyone but let's not forget who we played yesterday, and let's not forget that most international teams would struggle against most of the top 6 in the Premier league.
My memory is fine.....Philips played very well against top 6 sides all season.He was superb against the Champions too ;-)

I have only watched him twice, against us and yesterday. Both times I thought him excellent. Leeds finished the season with top six form and will be extremely competitive next season so I cant see him going anywhere especially as he has signed a contract until summer 2024.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.