Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this?

I gave up trying to understand the homegrown criteria years ago. Made me go cross eyed.
Think its because of his age, U21 players don't need to be registered at all, so technically it gives us another spot

But then it makes a mess when he turns 22 and we've used all our spots

Also I don't know if its 22 or not, as he turns that end of the month...so maybe he does need registering now

He counts as homegrown for both, I think he might still have been at the age where you don't need to register them in PL squads

Think its because of his age, U21 players don't need to be registered at all, so technically it gives us another spot

But then it makes a mess when he turns 22 and we've used all our spots

Also I don't know if its 22 or not, as he turns that end of the month...so maybe he does need registering now

reading-ikea-intructions-big-lebowski-confused.gif

If he does sign, a couple of players need to tell him straight, 'make sure you never turn up anywhere wearing those awful shoes ever again''

Why is this?

I gave up trying to understand the homegrown criteria years ago. Made me go cross eyed.

I think the PL have an additional category of Club Trained (CT). If you qualify as CT you don't need to go on either list.

Not sure if its still a thing but it was when the PL rules came out - an incentive to keep on academy players.

If he does sign, a couple of players need to tell him straight, 'make sure you never turn up anywhere wearing those awful shoes ever again''
Think jack and a few others might be asking where he got them. Mind you if he moves to certain parts of Manchester hel fit right in with bags on his feet instead of shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.