Kalvin Phillips

As much as people don't like Moyes, he's done a VERY good job at West Ham and he's turned some of their players like Bowen and Paqueta into very good players. Moyes has done this at Everton - turned raw players into decent ones.

Phillips has managed to learn fuck all from Pep, the greatest coach in the world. He's also managed to learn fuck all from Moyes who is a master of getting the best out of half-decent players. He's also lost his England place.

We need him out of the club.
I think Moyes is clearly a decent coach, but I wouldn't give him a lot of credit for Paqueta who was a more than decent player when he arrived.

Seems some have forgotten the WHU coaches comments...

Before anything happens Phillips will have to decide if he still wants to play professional football or not.
That's what the coaches have been indicating. I would recommend to walk away and find the right place for himself somewhere else in life. The world is big enough and it's not a shame to admit you've failed and start something new.
The pressure on himself must be immense and one day he can't smile it away anymore. Hope he has a very good friend for some honest advice.

He's here till his contract runs out, we'll loan him out and heavily subsidise his wages, no club is daft enough to sign him permanently, what were we thinking.

It wouldn’t be best for us, but I think the best place for him would be someplace lower table in Italy or Spain. Away from the spotlight and media. Build up some confidence and enjoy living in a nicer climate for a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.