Kamala Harris

What I don't understand is why you continually criticise Harris, but give a free pass to Trump.

And continually spout Trump propaganda.

For someone that doesn't like or support genocidal zionists, it's seems really strange to me how much you're prepared to pimp for him.

Do you know why? Because MOST people on here don't drop the other shoe.

Every large accusation thrown at Trump can be thrown at Biden, but people don't want to hear it. Similar in many cases for Harris.

It's fucking bullsit how people accept the gaslighting, but I'd rather turn it into a flaming spotlight on the issue on nothing being truly different where it matters. Fundamentally nothing is different.

So dumb is the take on here, they refuse to realise the Dems have carried on some of Trump policies, whilst attacking those same policies!!

I point this out all the time, but eyes get covered!!

Do you know why? Because MOST people on here don't drop the other shoe.

Every large accusation thrown at Trump can be thrown at Biden, but people don't want to hear it. Similar in many cases for Harris.

It's fucking bullsit how people accept the gaslighting, but I'd rather turn it into a flaming spotlight on the issue on nothing being truly different where it matters. Fundamentally nothing is different.

So dumb is the take on here, they refuse to realise the Dems have carried on some of Trump policies, whilst attacking those same policies!!

I point this out all the time, but eyes get covered!!
Why dont you criticise both equally if they have the same policies?

You parrot Trump propaganda and give him a free pass time and time again.

For someone that claims not to be a Trump supporter it's weird.

Not sure what Biden has to do with anything.

What I don't understand is why you continually criticise Harris, but give a free pass to Trump.

And continually spout Trump propaganda.

For someone that doesn't like or support genocidal zionists, it's seems really strange to me how much you're prepared to pimp for him.
Because the rest of us all hate Trump so he wouldn’t get any “action” with such a perspective.

His sole reason for being here is to spoil for a fight, just like in his criminally-misspent youth.

Last edited:
Why dont you criticise both equally if they have the same policies?

You parrot Trump propaganda and give him a free pass time and time again.

For someone that claims not to be a Trump supporter it's weird.

Not sure what Biden has to do with anything.

You don't get it or don't care.

If everybody is lifting up the Biden-Harris policies when they do just as much damage as Trump's, I'll weigh them down to get even showing.

Trump is a fucking terrible liar, that's CLEAR, but no one on here wants to say how much the Biden-Harris duo lie too.

So I will.

Just seen bits of the debate. Thought she did well tho. Trump did his usual best buffoon lol. Harris should walk this, especially with the zillions of Swifties now supporting her.

You don't get it or don't care.

If everybody is lifting up the Biden-Harris policies when they do just as much damage as Trump's, I'll weigh them down to get even showing.

Trump is a fucking terrible liar, that's CLEAR, but no one on here wants to say how much the Biden-Harris duo lie too.

So I will.
I get it absolutely.

And I don't think any less of you for being a Trump supporter than I would if you were a Trump supporter pretending not to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.