Karanka leaves Forest / Martin O' Neill in

Seriously though, if Forest knew what they were doing, they would get Nigel Clough in.
Could do a lot worse....and maybe,just maybe the end of the Burton cup dream triggered Karankas departure...it is said he resigned,my gut feeling is he was asked to resign,having failed to turn forest into promotion contenders by the turn of the year...the gangster chairman at the City Ground may feel its time for the fans to have a figurehead they can really get behind...
Just had a text from a Forest mate..rumour is that Jose has a job lined up and wants Karanka as his number 2....maybe he did resign then!!
Unsure what job Jose has lined up...there is a club in Norway pining for a manager.....the plot thickens

O'Neill.

Think he still has a house in Notts too?

More shite football for the Forest fans to look forwards to lol.

Clubs have to think outside of the box and ditch the usual mob on the conveyor line going from job to job, earning £Millions and failing every time.

Always enjoyed away trips to the City Ground. And to Meadow Lane, too. And trips to test matches at Trent Bridge.

O'Neill.

Think he still has a house in Notts too?
I thought he had a law degree,thats what the old Panini football stickers of the 70s told me..but Wikipedia says he never completed the degree course...
Apparently..he still retains a great interest in Criminology ...he ll fucking need it with that Forest owner...

My favourite team, after City, in England. They had some ups and down this season. Hope they will do better. Pantelimon is playing there, although not very well. Good luck to them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.