Karim Adeyemi

StrutterBlue

Team supported
City
Not sure if anyone is keeping tabs on this kid, looking like a very exciting prospect. 19 years old, 8 goals in 10 Austrian bundesliga games and 3 in 4 in the champions leagueKarim-Adeyemi-1.jpg

Turns into a good player in FIFA 21 career mode :)

From watching his clips he reminds me of Lewandowski. Bayern would do very well to get him in as the long term replacement.

We aren't likely to play him enough if we sign him aged 20 though are we?

From watching his clips he reminds me of Lewandowski. Bayern would do very well to get him in as the long term replacement.

Yup, I signed him on fifa21, put him on the left of the front 3, awesome player.

….don’t know what he’s like on fifa22 or in real life actually lol.

I can confirm he’s nothing like lewandowski and in fact the opposite

he’s more in the mould of mane or Werner slight build , lightning pace who is always looking to get in behind

I can confirm he’s nothing like lewandowski and in fact the opposite

he’s more in the mould of mane or Werner slight build , lightning pace who is always looking to get in behind
Heavily linked with Liverpool coz of the comparisons in style to those two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.