Karim Rekik

elano

Seen him yesterday after the match outside the club shop, went over to him cos my lad wanted a picture with him, what a quality guy had a chat with him and he told my son that he enjoyed coming on in the birmingham game and was looking forward to tommorows game against celtic for the eds, he spoke quite good english, not sure where hes from does anyone know

Yeah I saw him in there as well, was quite funny to see a player who's played for City's first team (albeit briefly) go virtually unnoticed.

No doubt that will change if his current progress continues apace!

eastlands oasis said:
He walked through the lower concourse in the family stand at half time too

This to me is what makes a great player, years ago I was watching Lancashire play Glamorgan ( at colwyn bay). Mike Atherton got out early ( He was still England captain at the time ) and was supposed to go to the commentry box straight away but he stopped and spoke to so many kids on the way round the ground that they had to put a call out for him on the tannoy.

Quality player and nice man

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.