Karim Rekik

Mancini's Second Contract

Do you think he is good enough to challenge for a first team place next season? or would you send him back out on loan and sign Lescott on for another year?

Personally i would give Rekik a chance. He has been playing well for PSV and was called into the Holland squad at the beginning of the season.

for me we sign a cb in the summer to replace lescott and send rekik back out on loan, bring him in to replace mdm when he's got more experience, nasty is young already and cb is one of the positions you really cannot afford to have too much youth.

aguero93:20 said:
for me we sign a cb in the summer to replace lescott and send rekik back out on loan, bring him in to replace mdm when he's got more experience, nasty is young already and cb is one of the positions you really cannot afford to have too much youth.

I agree with you, for me we should get rid of Demichelis and bring in another top CB, Vertonghen for example.

Kompany, Vertonghen, Nastasic, Rekik and rotate them throughout the season.

fordinho10 said:
Do you think he is good enough to challenge for a first team place next season? or would you send him back out on loan and sign Lescott on for another year?

Personally i would give Rekik a chance. He has been playing well for PSV and was called into the Holland squad at the beginning of the season.

Aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I'm sure this had been posted before but well worth a read for anyone who's interested in how the first half of his season has gone.

<a class="postlink" href="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1892138-a-progress-report-on-manchester-citys-psv-eindhoven-loanee-karim-rekik" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1892 ... arim-rekik</a>

john@staustell said:
fordinho10 said:

Aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
If he was in the veteran stage of his career, he might want a one-year extension. But he isn't and he still has his sights on the World Cup, and with this in mind I think he would be looking for a longer deal and probably at another club where he will be the first name on the team sheet.

loan him again next year, I doubt he is good enough to overtake any of Kompany, Demichelis or Nastasic next year so no point him being here and just playing 10 games all season. Keeping Lescott next year definitely won't happen though.

fordinho10 said:
aguero93:20 said:

I agree with you, for me we should get rid of Demichelis and bring in another top CB, Vertonghen for example.

Kompany, Vertonghen, Nastasic, Rekik and rotate them throughout the season.

No way we're heading to the new season with 3 left-footed CBs, mate.

I think Kompany, Nastasic and Demichelis will all be here with us for the next season and only that fourth spot remains questionable. It may be Rekik, Mangala, who knows. Denayer is too young right now, I guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.