Karndean Flooring.

Ive used Karndean but prefer Amtico all day long. Just had Amtico fitted throughout the ground floor.
it pays for itself. 197 m

Daughters just had scree-ding done and they are back to lay the Kardean tomorrow. Question for any knowledgeable ones please. Will screed come of tiles because when she came back home everything had dried but the screed had seeped a good few inches into the cloakroom over the floor tiles and also some minimal splash to skirts. Does it set solid overnight or can it be removed with chemical.

cg0VqrM.jpg

Last edited:
I knew it was along shot at such short notice but they came back today and finished the job. The overlay of scrim comes away easily and allows for an even join. It's apparently critical to maintain good levels and an even scrim line before the actual lay. Daughters very pleased with it and the warranty is superlative. Waiting list for supply and fix is excessively long but it is what it is.

OiqNUAA.jpg

RTasedB.jpg

wgde0A3.jpg

s0YSNok.jpg

Last edited:
I'd never heard of the stuff until we starting house hunting at the beginning of the year.

Our new house has it in the kitchen and utility room. Seems a really good, decent quality flooring. Had a look at doing my mums kitchen flooring in it once we're allowed to visit her. Lasts for years as well.

Looking to have Karndean or the slightly cheaper Camaro flooring in the lounge. ( is Camaro any good?) Tue room is about 45 square metres. Any recommended suppliers / fitters for North Manchester.

I knew it was along shot at such short notice but they came back today and finished the job. The overlay of scrim comes away easily and allows for an even join. It's apparently critical to maintain good levels and an even scrim line before the actual lay. Daughters very pleased with it and the warranty is superlative. Waiting list for supply and fix is excessively long but it is what it is.

OiqNUAA.jpg

RTasedB.jpg

wgde0A3.jpg

s0YSNok.jpg
We’ve had ours down in the kitchen/cloakroom room for over ten years and is as good as when they first put it in.
Expensive but worth it. The cloakroom gets a lot of hammer due to rain coming in as it’s open to the elements at the top of our hill.

OiqNUAA.jpg

RTasedB.jpg

wgde0A3.jpg

s0YSNok.jpg
Looks a nice job , nice to see they took the skirting off instead of using quadrant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.