Kasabian @ Manchester Academy

Freestyler

Anyone on here go last tuesday?

Was absolutely EPIC, got their early and was stood on the barrier inbetween chris and serge and about 5 yards from Tom all night!, me mate got a setlist to from the stage.

Amazing frontman which you can't take your eyes off, one of the two girls next to me threw her knickers at him aswell during clubfoot!

One of the best if not the best gig i have ever been to, watching a band like that in an intimate venue infront of 1,100 people, just unreal!

Best band in the world at the moment IMO.

NUFF SAID.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
Anyone on here go last tuesday?

Was absolutely EPIC, got their early and was stood on the barrier inbetween chris and serge and about 5 yards from Tom all night!, me mate got a setlist to from the stage.

Amazing frontman which you can't take your eyes off, one of the two girls next to me threw her knickers at him aswell during clubfoot!

One of the best if not the best gig i have ever been to, watching a band like that in an intimate venue infront of 1,100 people, just unreal!

Best band in the world at the moment IMO.

NUFF SAID.

agree,they are quality, wish i was there, sounds ace

Too fuckin sweaty and i was stood near the back. God knows how u managed up front!

Going to see them in the Arena in November, shame I missed out on these tickets. Academy and Apollo have a much better atmosphere than the Arena.

KinkyAfro said:
Too fuckin sweaty and i was stood near the back. God knows how u managed up front!

yeh man it was sweaty one! it was about 100 degrees in there!,

you should of come more to the front at the sides, people were stood watching with a yard of room around them and only about 10 yards from the stage, just on the edge of all the crowd movement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.