Kasper Scmeichel

its a Barm

Its a big fat NO from me no where near good enough for us now was when he was here but we have moved on.

mac

Big fat no. It would take him 2 yrs to learn peps way. His distribution is utter shit. Plus the fecker has bad mouthed us.

mat

Pickford is the better bet imo.

Sunderland coachs on talkshite claimef he can also play as a midfielder if they needed it. He can stop shots and pass compentantly he will tick all of Peps boxes.

marco

Pickford is the better bet imo.

Sunderland coachs on talkshite claimef he can also play as a midfielder if they needed it. He can stop shots and pass compentantly he will tick all of Peps boxes.

ermmm dont know about this one,the coach would big him up if he's wanting away now they have droped. not high profile enough for me however ive not watched him this season

ganganvince

Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola reportedly wants Kasper Schmeichel as his new number one goalkeeper next season, and will offer Joe Hart in exchange.

It hasn’t gone to plan for the Spanish tactician this season with regards to his goalkeeping options, as summer signing Claudio Bravo has failed to deliver since arriving from Barcelona.
Noooooooòooo rag

bluethrunthru

Nope- gobby rag twat that fell out of a a rag c##t - he can fuck off to the rags and become De Gae's mini me when he deserts them next week

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.