Kate Pregnant Again

I just about care enough to post on here that I don't really care all that much.

I hope Sky news get a correspondent outside a hospital somewhere because I have no idea what a hospital is or looks like.
Also I want some elite class **** with a pearl necklace as a guest discussing what happens next, I'm eager to know as this child is the first newborn this century and salvation for us all .

pantalon violet again said:
I hope Sky news get a correspondent outside a hospital somewhere because I have no idea what a hospital is or looks like.
Also I want some elite class **** with a pearl necklace as a guest discussing what happens next, I'm eager to know as this child is the first newborn this century and salvation for us all .

I would love to give Pippa Middleton a pearl necklace.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:

She was round the back of Wetherspoon's earlier, mate.

Also I want some elite class c**t with a pearl necklace as a guest discussing what happens next, I'm eager to know as this child is the first newborn this century and salvation for us all .

She's rough.

The Flash said:

She was round the back of Wetherspoon's earlier, mate.

I know, but I was too busy watching the dogs shagging.
My mate held her wkd whilst she had a wee, and he's going to put it on Youtube.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.