Katie Hopkins takes her ill informed guff across the pond

Can somebody please explain to me why you all hate her?and what’s she doing what’s so bad?...cheers

Yes, I've always thought she is just saying the things most normal people are thinking but were too afraid to say.

Haha, she’s one of 2 things, a fucking Nazi or the worlds biggest wum.

I know what my money is on.

Can somebody please explain to me why you all hate her?and what’s she doing what’s so bad?...cheers

547dcc918ae1e.jpg

Yeah, she seems like such a nice woman.

She came to prominence being a nob on the UK apprentice program. She played the part on the show of an aggressive, opinionated prick and too be fair... she did it well. She's ex military officer so has that private school confidence and go get em attitude that Brits hate with a passion.
When it was apparent she was comfortable being a loud mouth nob on that show, she got picked up to pen hard right BS in our right wing press.
She got into a few scrapes putting her name to the divisive shhit the papers were happy to print. Reported for racism etc.
Then she hit it big when she accused another minor celebrity of defacing a war statue when we were having some unrest. The other celebrity threatened to sue her, Hopkins arrogantly took her on and lost so badly she had to sell her house
Disgraced and penniless, she's gone on a world tour taking her disgusting bile to other countries but it's primarily the US who have found her home for her due to the prevalence over there of MSM produced conspiracy shows and Right wing propaganda productions.

She's a racist ****. Seems to be giving Ann Coutler a run for her money too.
What has she said that's racist? Have you a link? I remember her saying that perhaps it's time we reduced the numbers that we take in given the size and population of our country. Is that what you're referring to? If so, I don't know how you can come to the conclusion that that is racist. It's merely a point of view.

What has she said that's racist? Have you a link? I remember her saying that perhaps it's time we reduced the numbers that we take in given the size and population of our country. Is that what you're referring to? If so, I don't know how you can come to the conclusion that that is racist. It's merely a point of view.

586a96781500002e00e9dfaf.png

Not to mention the "final solution" tweet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.