Katie Hopkins takes her ill informed guff across the pond

547dcc918ae1e.jpg

Yeah, she seems like such a nice woman.

Does the same person keep on killing themselves in front of her train again and again? Perhaps there is a message for her there.

And rather than kill themselves in front of the train, which they seem to have to repeat why don't they simply wait for the train to hit them? Guaranteed not to need repeating

It use to be belting on here back in the day, bigga with his ladies thread, pigeoninho was a character. Was more light hearted and brooklands blue was the best wum going.
I used to have tears running down my kite laughing at his posts threatening legal action from his solicitors and the betterware catalogue posts. Plus strawberry blonde posts as well, the copper topped Boris Becker-a-like twat

Why does this forum have so many political threads now? Why can't they all be lumped into one catch all?

Don't think any hopkins thread can be classed as overly political, as bar a few people. all of us on the left, right and center think and agree she's a ****

I agree, that would end up being the mother of all rows and great fun to watch.

Would have to be a one off, CoC free no holds barred mod banned bun fight, otherwise it would dissapear every 30 mins to be cleaned up.

watching this now.
She seems like a poor mans Ann Coulter...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.